Blogging: Expectations vs Reality - Twister Striker | Future Starts Today, Not Tomorrow

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Blogging: Expectations vs Reality

Blogging: Expectation vs reality | Everyone has expectations when people starting blogging. Whatever may the reasons for blogging for you when you start a blog. But the question arises whatever you have expected from blogging, it is true for you i.e. it becomes reality for you or not.


Here, I am going to share my experiences on blogging what I have expected from it and is it become a reality for me or not. In the nutshell, I am going to create a comparison between 8 expectations vs reality in blogging.

Now, the dark truth of blogging will be revealed today.

Let’s start the journey of revealing the truth of blogging.

Expectation #1: I can write what I love
Reality

This is not really true in the present world. You can’t write anything that you want or you love to write. You need to learn to write what people want to read. If you do not write as per their needs, you will soon out of the people’s interest. You need to write on such topics which will ultimately help people in solving their problems. For example- I used to write about the blogging tips

Expectation #2: High number of followers and comments on my posts.
bubble, orange, speech, follow, talk,
Reality

Now, I don’t know about your guys, that will you get the high number of followers and comments on your posts or not. But, in my case, I am still waiting when my followers and comments will go up high towards the sky. This is extremely reality that what I expect it will not happen the same for most of the time. But it is really to know that your number will not rise up immediately in one night or not. You have to learn patience for the number to rise up. I know that now you get the idea, isn’t?

Expectation #3:  I am going to popular very soon
OR
No one is going to read my posts
trend, consultant, media, shops, business, company, sociable, social, vision, overview, parts, market, web page, website, search, network, net work, circuit, networking, popular, folk, page, statistics, opportunity, special,
Reality

It is true that it will take time for you to make your blog popular worldwide. You have to be patient and keep you consistent. If you are consistent in your blog post even for a month, I am sure that you will get a handsome amount of page views of your blogs. Even I have got more than 2000 pageviews over my blogs in the month of March. Here is the screenshot of my pageview statistics.

You can’t be negative in your mind that no one will read my blog posts. As the blogging community is too large that even you can’t imagine how it is big. There are a lot of people who are interested in your blogs! But it will take time to establish your blogs over the internet.

Expectation #4: 100% Perfect blogging schedule
Reality

I know that it is easy to work for you when you have the perfect schedule for it. When I started my blogging, I also made a schedule for it so that I am consistent in my posting. But what I found that the schedule was not worked for me, even I was not able to follow it. Sometimes, I need to leave my blogging for a long period of time when it was necessary. Then it is ok! So, I have found that no blogging schedule is 100% perfect and it keeps on changing with time.

Expectation #5: Getting new contents easily
Reality

I am not sure about you guys that you will get new contents easily or not and the most important thing it is original. There are many posts available on the internet with the same topics written by different persons. Sometimes, it is easy for you to get new contents ideas easily and sometimes it is hard to come up with new ideas. But the reality is that most of the time it is not very easy to come up with new contents but when you keep consistent in your posts, it becomes easy for you to find new content ideas for your posts.

Expectation #6: Blogging is easy
Reality

I know that you may find blogging is easy but, in my case, I find it difficult. Although you are going to learn a lot and have fun in learning. But it takes a lot of dedication and efforts to run as well as maintain the blogs. If you are continuously doing your blogging daily, you can easily understand the difficulties you may face while blogging. For example- You need to find the contents over different websites in order to present the quality content to the users, finding images, using SEO and a lot more. But it is easy to create the blogs but it is hard to run and maintain the blogs.

Expectation #7: I will never become big bloggers like others
Reality

There is a quote that “Believe in yourselves”. This quote really motivates me when I felt disheartened. But the most important thing is that you should have faith, confidence, and determination in yourselves that I can do it. I have the power to change the world and I can also become big bloggers like others. I know that you also felt disheartened when your blog becomes popular. Never feel discouraged. Keep working and blogging. Hence there will a time come when your blog will become popular in the world.

Expectation #8: Blogging will change my life
OR
I can not able to fulfill my dreams with blogging
Reality

This is really true that blogging will totally change your life but initially you need to work for it and later on, it will help you in changing your life.

Hence, I have shared my 8 blogging expectations vs reality. Which one do you like the most? Let me hear from you through the comments. Do not forget to share the articles with your friends, family, and relatives.

For further reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages